This website is under construction, so some of the pages are still blank or in progress.
Nicholas C. Pappas is a director, playwright, and dramaturge. His plays include The Ballad of 423 and 424 (Heideman Award; Actor's Theatre of Louisville), Fatty (Berkeley Rep's Ground Floor), Including Shooter (called “best play of the season” by critic Peter Filichia), and The Dreams in Which I'm Dying (Deb Aquila reading series with the American Theater Group). He has been published by Dramatics Magazine and Playscrips. Nicholas has done dramaturgical work at The Center Theatre Group, San Francisco Playhouse, Berkeley Rep, South Coast Rep, TheatreFolk, and for several college programs. He has directed for San Francisco Playhouse, Moorpark College, San Francisco State University, and others. A graduate of San Francisco State University’s MFA program, he teaches at Moorpark College and is currently in development on several television and film projects.
Bernie Casey and Harry Dean Stanton in the same week? Movies will be dimmer without these great character actors to brighten them.
- Selected to be part of the Playground L.A. writer's pool.
- Check out Nick's play, Including Shooter, now published by Playscripts, Inc.
- The Initiation, Nick’s brand new play, just finished a successful world premiere run at Scare LA.
- Nick will be teaching playwriting this February at the Georgia Thespian conference in Atlanta.
- Listen to Nick on “Living with a Genius,” the incredible new podcast by Omar Crook.
- Recorded a podcast on giving feedback to playwrights with Lindsay Price for TheatreFolk.